- 1 Mashed banana
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup oats
- Dash cinnamon
- 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/4 Cup frozen sliced strawberries
- In a small saucepan over medium heat warm the frozen blueberries & strawberries mixing with a spoon as it heats up until it forms a chunky sauce.
- Place all other ingredients in a blender and mix on low until it forms a smooth batter.
- Poor 1/2 of the mix on to a hot pan, and cook over medium high until lightly bubbling.
- Flip and cook the other side until done. Repeat with the remaining batter.
- Top the pancakes with the warm berry sauce or chia jam and serve.