- 3-4 Yams
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- Bragg Sprinkle
- Himalayan sea salt
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
Chipotle Dip Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Tbsp olive oil mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoons chipotle chilies
- 1-2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp organic raw honey
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- Serve with your choice of protein or a salad
- Preheat oven to 350º. Coat two baking sheets with cooking spray or cover with parchment paper.
- Cut yams into ‘fries’ or wedges. Soak for 30 minutes to an hour then rise & drain.
- Drizzle olive oil over potatoes. Toss vigorously to coat.
- Add Bragg Sprinkle, sea salt, onion powder, and garlic powder.
- Spread potatoes out on prepared baking sheets so the pieces aren’t touching.
- Place in preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Increase the oven temperature to 425º, take fries out, turn over the fries on the baking sheet, and bake for 10 more minutes or until the yams lightly browned and crispy.