- 1 Chicken breast
- 1/8 Tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 Tsp sea salt
- Pinch of pepper
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onions
- 1/4 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 lime
- Mix the salsa ingredients together, and squeeze all of the juice out of the lime into the salsa.
- Mix, and set aside.
- Melt the coconut oil and rub it all over the chicken breast.
- Mix cayenne, salt, & pepper together and sprinkle it over the chicken breast, being sure to cover evenly.
- Fry on med heat for around 15 minutes per side, or until no longer pink.
- Once done, place the chicken on a plate, and cover with the avocado salsa.