- 1 Red pepper
- 1 Yellow pepper
- 1 Large yellow onion
- 6 Button mushrooms
- 2 Organic boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Zucchinis
- 3 Cloves of garlic
- 1 Tsp sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 Cup Bragg’s Liquid Amino’s
- Using a spiralizer or another noodling gadget, create noodles out of 2 medium zucchinis.
- Lay evenly on a plate and sprinkle with a light layer of sea salt.
- Let sit. Cut chicken and onion into bite-size strips and begin stir-frying for 5-10 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, slice up peppers and mushrooms and add to chicken, cooking until chicken pieces are no longer pink, and the veggies are just soft but still crisp.
- Add in sauce, and mix well. Transfer chicken & veggies onto the zucchini noodles, top with a dollop of guacamole and enjoy!