- 2 Cups milk, coconut, or almond
- 1 Cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 Tablespoons water
- 1/2 Teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 Cup chopped walnuts
- 2 Cups organic berries
- 1 Sliced banana
- 1 Tsp organic honey (or maple syrup) *optional
- Rinse quinoa well.
- Combine milk, water and quinoa in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 15 minutes or until the majority of the liquid is absorbed. Turn off heat; let stand covered 5 minutes.
- Stir in berries, bananas and cinnamon; transfer to four bowls and top with walnuts.
- Drizzle honey or maple syrup on top.