- 1 Cup gluten free flour blend
- 1/8 Tsp salt
- 2 Large eggs beaten
- 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/2 Cups ‘milk’ of your choice
- * Fill with chia jam & fresh berries, or eggs & veggies.
- Stir together flour & salt in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and melted oil, then add milk and mix until well-blended.
- Add flour mixture whisking until batter is smooth, thin & easy to pour.
- Heat a non-stick 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- When hot, poor 1/4 cup of batter into skillet, spreading evenly & thinly. Cook until set, NOT crispy (1-2 minutes).
- Flip crepe over with a large spatula & cook for roughly 30 seconds.
- Remove crepe from the pan and cover with a moist paper towel.
- Repeat process with batter keeping cooked crepes covered until ready to serve.