- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 oz frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (14 oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup reduced-fat cream cheese
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic, spinach, and artichokes. Cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in yogurt and cream cheese. Add Parmesan and salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, 5 to 10 minutes. Serve warm.