- 2 ½ Cups sliced red pepper
- 2 ½ Cups sliced green pepper
- 1 Cup sliced yellow zucchini
- 1 Cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 Cups sliced green zucchini
- 1 Sliced onion
- ¼ Cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 Tsp fresh dill
- 2 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 Tbsp crushed garlic
- Dash of sea salt and black pepper
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Mix together all ingredients and refrigerate for an hour or two.
- Place veggies on a grill pan over medium-high heat & cook for roughly 7 minutes until veggies are slightly tender but still crisp.
- Drizzle any left over balsamic vinegar sauce over cooked veggies.
- Eat alone, or add your choice of protein to the dish.