Meat ... Good and Bad
The physiological benefits:
- Reduce your oxygen consumption
- Reduce your respiratory rate
- Reduce your heart rate
- Increases your tolerance to exercise
- Relax your muscular tension
- Improve your digestion
- Strengthens your energy level, strength and vigor
The psychological benefits:
- Strengthens self-confidence
- Increases your serotonin (serenity hormone)
- Solve phobias and fears
- Help to control your own thoughts
- Helps stay focused and focused
- Improve your emotional stability
- Increase your personal power.
- Helps to have a better perspective on things in general.
- Bring peace of mind and happiness
- Help to discover the purpose of your life
- Allows access to self-realization
- Increases your level of love and compassion
- Grow your wisdom
- Help to live your present moment.