Check with your Doctor
After consulting your family doctor and giving you the green light, you can do aerobic exercise, bodybuilding and other physical activity in moderation. Here are some benefits of exercise during pregnancy ...
- A healthier heart, which decreases shortness of breath.
- More energy and general well-being, less stress and risk of prenatal depression.
- A more restful sleep. Less backache, stomach and buttocks for future moms.
- A faster recovery after childbirth.
- Better tolerance of the baby to stress during childbirth.
- A normal weight of the baby at birth.