- 2 Large eggs (or organic tofu if for a veggie option)
- 3 Tbsp salsa
- 1/2 Avocado
- Organic soft corn tortilla
- 2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- 1 Tsp fresh lime juice
- 1/4 Cup black beans
- Crack eggs in a bowl, add a splash of water and whisk until frothy.
- Scramble eggs in a pan until fully cooked.
- Place corn tortilla on a pan to warm, then place on a plate, and add the eggs, salsa, avocado, black and cilantro.
- Drizzle lime juice over the egg mixture, and sprinkle some sea salt and pepper if you like.