- 6-8 Large lettuce leaves
- 30 Prawns (peeled)
- 1/2 Cup chopped cilantro
- 1 Mango, cut into small cubes
- 1/4 Cup slivered almonds
- 2 Cups broccoli slaw
- 1 Avocado, cut into small cubes
- 1 Tsp coconut oil
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 Cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 Inch cube of fresh ginger, grated
- 1 Tsp raw honey
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Whisk together all ingredients for sauce & set aside.
- Rinse & dry off lettuce leaves, then set aside.
- Saute the shrimp in coconut oil with 1 clove of garlic until fully cooked.
- Remove from heat and place in a large bowl. Saute broccoli slaw for 2-3 minutes until just slightly soft.
- Add broccoli slaw to the shrimp, and add all other ingredients tossing with a large spoon to mix.
- Add sauce, and spoon mixture onto lettuce leaves.