- 4 Cloves garlic (minced)
- 3 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 6 Cups green beans (frozen or fresh)
- 1/2 Cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 Eggplant chopped into pieces (skinon)
- 1 Pkg of organic coconut curry tempeh
- 4 Tbsp unpasteurized apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tsp sesame oil
- 4 Tbsp Bragg liquid aminos
- 2 Tbsp black sesame seeds
- In a large skillet, saute on medium heat garlic and ginger with the beans, mushrooms, and eggplant for about 5 minutes or to desired firmness (do not overcook).
- Use a bit of water as needed to avoid food sticking to pan. Add tempeh for a minute or two.
- When veggies are just soft, remove from heat, mix apple cider vinegar, bragg, and sesame oil, add the mixture to the veggies, and stir.
- Top with sesame seeds, mix and serve!