Tired , No energy looking for the next pick me up ?
Do you feel tired? Do you have a drop in energy? Do you have trouble sleeping? Or maybe you have a push of pimples, bags under your eyes or cellulite?
If you answered yes to two or more of these symptoms, your body may be sending you signals that your body is overwhelmed and that it might be time for a small detox.
Spring is on the way, this is the perfect time to re-energize at the beginning of a new season. In addition to detoxifying waters, there are several other things we can do at home to detoxify ourselves.
- PISSENLIT in your salad: The dandelion, nicknamed "great cleanser", helps the kidneys in their functions of eliminating toxins from the body. You can buy dandelion at a herbalist store.
- Give priority to rice in your diet: thanks to its high potassium content, it stimulates the expulsion of toxins.
- Take a bath of salt Epsom: also known as "doctor's salt", this salt of magnesium is deemed to activate the process of perspiration and detoxification of the body. You can buy them in pharmacies or at health food stores.
- Be active: exercise is one of the best ways to detoxify your body. The movement is the best way to activate the blood circulation, contributes to the elimination of toxins.
- Deep breathing: Oxygen as well as water are an essential component to the well-being of our system. Oxygenate your body as much as possible. Try to eliminate the cigarette and take deep breaths several times a day.