- 2/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 pinches salt
- 1/8 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup low-sodium ketchup
- 4 chicken breasts
- Preheat grill. Place all ingredients except chicken in a sauce pan. Heat over medium flame, cooking until contents are reduced by 50%.
- Spread barbecue sauce on chicken breasts and place on grill. (Sauce can also be cooled for later use.)
- Grill breasts 4-5 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink inside.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, 5 to 10 minutes. Serve warm.