Smoking is past due.
Why are so many people still smoking cigarettes? In large part because the nicotine contained in cigarettes creates a great dependence and smoking provides some psychological comfort. The good news is that no matter how long you have been smoking, all the side effects of smoking on your body diminish as soon as you stop smoking.
Think about it ... it's extra! You stop smoking and your body regenerates itself. Take the first step and your body will do the rest J
So here are some tips for quitting smoking:
- Choose a day to quit.
- Tell your loved ones about your decision to quit.
- Get more exercise, this helps to reduce stress.
- Drink a lot of water, hydrate your body, it needs it !!
- No more cigarette breaks, go take a walk instead.
- Take a cup of herbal tea when you have a craving that goes up.
- Eat some nuts instead of smoking
- Do not give up, everything will be fine!
Remember that a cigarette craving lasts an average of two minutes. So, take a deep breath and repeat
how successful you are in everything you do.