- 2 Cups cooked quinoa
- 1 Red pepper, diced
- 1 Orange pepper, diced
- 1 Zucchini, grated
- 1 Red onion, diced
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 Cup finely chopped parsley
- 1 Cup chick peas
- Feta cheese for topping
- 3 Cloves of garlic, crushed
- 1′ Square piece of ginger, grated
- 1/2 Cup raw apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- Pinch of fresh pepper
Mix ingredients for dressing first, and let sit.
- Cook quinoa according to package & set aside.
- Mix all chopped and diced vegetables together in a bowl.
- Add warm quinoa and mix well.
- Add dressing, mixing to ensure the ingredients are evenly coated.
- Top with crumbled feta cheese and serve.