- 1 x 400g can of chickpeas
- ½ Red onion, finely diced
- 1 Small zucchini, grated
- 3 Tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- ½ Tsp paprika
- ½ Tsp ground coriander
- ½ Tsp ground cumin
- 1 Tsp black pepper
- 1 Cup quick rolled oats
- 1/2 Tsp Sea salt
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Drain and place the chickpeas into a food processor with the cilantro.
- Add the spices, lemon zest, and salt, then pulse until combined, but not smooth.
- Place in a bowl & add in zucchini, onion and oats.
- Mix together until well combined.
- On a piece of wax paper, divide and shape the mixture into four equally sized patties (roughly 2cm thick).
- Place on a tray and place in the fridge for 20-30 minutes to firm up. Fry in a pan with a bit of oil for 3-5 minutes a side.