- 4 Organic Whole Eggs
- 2 Egg whites
- 1/2 Cup chopped spinach
- 2 Tbsp chopped basil
- 1 Tomato, diced
- 5 Button mushrooms, diced
- 1/2 Red onion, diced
- 1 Small zucchini, grated
- 1/8 Cup grated organic cheese or cheese substitute (optional)
- 4 Tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
- 1 Clove garlic, crushed
- Bragg’s Organic Sprinkle
- Grease a standard 12-cup muffin pan with olive oil.
- Mix eggs with whites and beat until frothy, add a pinch of the Bragg’s Organic Sprinkle and mix.
- Add all other ingredients to the eggs, and distribute evenly in muffin pan.
- Top with optional cheese or cheese substitute.
- Bake for 20-24 minutes at 350 (checking periodically after 15 minutes to ensure they don’t burn).