- 2 Egg whites
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp water
- 1/4 Tsp sea salt
- Dash black pepper
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 Cup chopped spinach
- 1 Small onion, chopped
- 1/4 Cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 Cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 Tsp nutritional yeast
- 1/3 Cup shredded organic cheese or cheese substitute (optional)
- Saute onion, mushrooms, and green pepper until tender.
- Add the zucchini, tomato, spinach and pepper.
- Cook and stir for 2 more minutes or until vegetables are tender and liquid is nearly evaporated.
- Set aside and keep warm. In a small bowl, beat eggs, egg whites, water, & salt.
- Pour into a hot non stick pan and let cook until lifting the sides bit by bit until most of the egg is firm and resembles a pancake.
- Don’t overcook! Spoon Veggies onto one half of the circle, and then fold the other half over it.
- Sprinkle veggies with nutritional yeast, salt & optional cheese. Let sit until cheese is melted, then enjoy!